Our Next President
UCF has embarked on a national search for a new president to lead one of the country’s most innovative universities. Our next president must accelerate UCF’s trajectory in academic and research excellence, student success, diversity and inclusion, and strengthening our community through partnerships that amplify our impact.
吉林快3单双计划Selecting the next president is the most important decision our Board of Trustees will make. In doing so, we will ensure our search is inclusive, collaborative and transparent and produces a diverse candidate pool that reflects the culture of our campus and community.
I also know our search will be stronger because of the contributions of our students, faculty and staff, alumni and friends. I encourage you to engage with us throughout the process.
吉林快3单双计划Please visit this website regularly, as we will post updates about the search, as well as details about how you can provide feedback.
吉林快3单双计划Thank you for investing your time to help us find a world-class leader.
Chair, UCF Board of Trustees
Presidential Search Documents
Presidential Search Committee
吉林快3单双计划A 15-member committee will identify finalists for UCF’s next president and help determine how students, faculty and staff, alumni and friends can become involved in the search. With input from across campus and the community, the UCF Board of Trustees approved a dynamic, diverse committee that represents UCF’s values and culture – and knows the university well.
University and state guidelines require that the search committee include three members from the UCF Board of Trustees and a member from the Florida Board of Governors. The membership should also include representatives from the faculty, staff, student body, alumni and Central Florida community.
- Trustee Beverly Seay, Chair
- Trustee Alex Martins, Vice Chair
- Trustee William Self, Ph.D., Associate Professor, College of Medicine
- Governor Timothy Cerio, Florida Board of Governors
- Michael Georgiopoulos, Ph.D., Dean, College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Victoria Loerzel, Ph.D., RN, OCN, Associate Professor, College of Nursing
- Stella Sung, D.M.A., Pegasus Professor, College of Arts and Humanities
- Madeline Mills, Student Body Vice President
- Timothy Hill, Graduate Student and Member, President’s Leadership Council
- Cyndia Morales Mu?iz, Ed.D., Director, UCF HSI Culture and Partnerships
- Kathleen Plinske, Ed.D., Executive Vice President and Provost, Valencia College
- John Euliano, Chair, UCF Foundation Board
- Andre Garcia, Ph.D., Member, UCF Alumni Board
- Barbara Jenkins, Ed.D., Superintendent, Orange County Public Schools
- David Odahowski, President and CEO, Edyth Bush Charitable Foundation
Committee Meetings and Events
Presidential Search News
吉林快3单双计划Presidential Search Firm Selected; UCF to Hold Several Listening Sessions
Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates will help identify and recruit potential candidates to be UCF’s new leader.
Presidential Search Committee to Hold 1st Meeting Tuesday
The campus community and public are invited to attend the first meeting in the Morgridge International Reading Center or watch online from 9 a.m. to…